- 2lbs venison meat, cut into strips
- 3/4cup cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs fresh minced garlic
- 1/8 cup fresh minced ginger
- 1 small white onion
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 small red peppers diced
- 2 green onions
- chili peppers as desired
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
In a bowl:
- Add cornstach and slowly pour in water. Whisk in an egg.
- Toss over meat
- In a wok, add about 1/2 inch of oil of your choice (coconut butter or sesame oil add a nice flavour!)
- Heat on medium high and add meat.
- Cook until brown, remove from pan and set aside.
- In frying pan, add garlic, ginger and vegetables. Cook on medium heat. when vegetables are almost done, add meat.
- In a bowl combine soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Turn up heat on the walk and add sauce. Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan.
Toss in green onion. Serve over a bed of rice.